Brian Moore, now an art director working at EA Sports, was a Lead 3D Artist while working on Trespasser. Now, with several years after that project, Brian gives us some long sought info on what happened backstage, revealing exclusive information on the general experience of working on a game considered to be ahead of it’s time. Brian also goes into detail on how the process of developing Trespasser went, making this a testimony of the creation of Trespasser. We are very happy to have had the possibility to make this interview a possibility, all merit going to Dapper Dan and of course, Brian Moore himself. Without further ado read it all here.
- Game Info
- Tips & Tricks
Written by madppiper
Well, hello there! Guess you found my profile – that’s great! I am one of the co-founders of TresCom and a complete Jurassic Park nutjob. I love to get in touch with like-minded people, so don’t be afraid of contacting me!
Oh and also – 5 random facts:
* I prefer salty snacks over sweets
* I hate some of the modern advancements (touch-interfaces, blue-ray discs, flat screen TVs, etc.)
* I haven’t changed my hair cut since I was 16
* I love music and tend to sing whenever I feel like nobody’s listening
* I can wiggle with my ears (and focus on only 1 if I want to)