This is some hot stuff! s13n1 released a first Tech Demo to the amazing Trespassing Trespasser Total Conversion. The game is based on the Cry Engine and wows us with some amazing graphics. For installation, follow s13n1′s instructions on his own website. The tech demo requires the Cry Engine, which is available free of charge here.
And now to you: In order to get as many people to play this, we’re in the need of a helpful quick & dirty installation instruction & screenshots. Are you up to the challenge? Then add your contributions in the comments below.
Community-member awesome24712 just posted these nifty installation instructions:
- Download CryEngine here, put it inside its own folder wherever you have space: http://www.crydev.net/dm_eds/download_detail.php?id=4
- Extract the .zip into that folder.
- Download the level here and put it in YourCryEngineFolder/GameSDK/Levels/Singleplayer : http://www.trescom.org/download/downloads/misc/TechDemo1.rar
- Extract the level’s .zip into that folder.
- Navigate to YourCryEngineFolder/Bin32 or YourCryEngineFolder/Bin64 depending on what setup you have, then from that folder run Editor.exe
- On the top left go to file>open and navigate to the level’s folder and open the appropriate file.
- If you run into performance issues refer to s13n1′s performance guide on his blog: http://trespassingpetrolia.com/2014/06/30/demo-level-info/
Did this work out for you? Have a helpful advice to other people downloading the beta? Please let us know in the comments below!