- Author Nick3069
- File Size 67.77 MB
- Category Levels
- Release Date December 14, 2020
- Last Updated December 23, 2022
- Downloads 641
Nick3069's IT Bug Fix & PV
I've been working on IT level all week and I made it connect to my (incomplete) version of PV.
I was working on IT for an other reason though; I'm planning on making a series of level which would start at the West gate of Burrough and end at the Summit. (AKA you take other way around the mountain. :D) Don't get too exited! I'm not sure if I will ever have enough time to complete it.
BTW, that's why I was so curious about the west gate easter egg.
IT by Nick3069:
- most floating objects grounded. (99%)
- fixed physics. (example: the brocken satelite dish.)
- couple of fixed triggers. (example: try playing basketball. ;))
- re-added Wu's Microwave.
- loads PV at end.
- added toilette bols in the saloon.
PV by Nick3069:
- start at the top of the hill, instead of on the helipad
- loads LAB at end
- added bridge wooden bridge (not very far after Alpha T. Rex)
- renamed PV, instead of DEMO
- most floating objects grounded (75%)
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant TresCom a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.