These are several official design documents shared with the community. They span across over a year (1997-1998) and give an interest insight into the game.
- ANNE SELECTIONS: This contain the script for the character Anne. It follows the game path and do not contain unrecorded lines (Sadly we do not have a copy of the original script).
- Area Creation How-To: Guidelines and suggestion on how to create areas in the game.
- Asset Creation Guidelines: Guidelines on how to create assets for Trespasser.
- GUIApp Functionality Checklist: "Appears to be more sort of "how to be sure your level is working OK using GUIapp". So, it may be useful in level development, too." - machf
- GUIApp Knowledge Base: Help that explains the various GUIApp functions.
- Hammond Numbers (2): The first script of Hammond's voiceovers we got. Does not include unrecorded lines unlike the original one over at http://jurassictime.trescom.org/
- Scene building checklist: Checklist of things to check before submitting a level.
- TRIGGERS - Temp 0705: An early version of the various triggers used in the game. Earlier version than the one found in the source.
- Walkthrough 8-1-97: A really early version of the type of idea the devs had for the levels. Includes ideas for the lost Plains level, as well as a completely different layout of the Town level (that was never started).
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant TresCom a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.